As can be seen from the screenshots, I’m using the “Classic Editor”. If you want to use the Classic Editor, you can download from WordPress repository here.
Homepage – How to build and set it
By default, WordPress sets the blog page as the main page and this is not what most of us want, we need custom pages. To change WordPress default settings you have to:
- Go to Dashboard > Pages > Add New:
- Name it Home or whatever and from the right on Page Attributes choose “Template – Home”.
- Now go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and from “Front page displays” select “A static page (select below) and select the page you’ve created a few seconds ago.
1. Create a new page, go to Pages > Add New
2. Set the page title and select a page template.
3. Go to Settings > Reading and set the newly created page as a homepage.
4. Using Widgets Modules
Using Widgets Modules, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag and drop the widgets that start with the name “Module” in the custom sidebar “Home Modules”.