Responsive Menu Configuration
This is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin for WordPress, with 70 customizable options for a nice mobile menu or tablet menu experience enabling you to change the:
Import settings as per DEMO
In order to install the demo content of the Responsive Plugin, go to Dashboard > Responsive Menu > Technical > Transfer and import menu.json from the “Sample Data” folder.
- Install and activate the Responsive Menu plugin from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-menu/
- This theme includes a .json file that will allow you to import the settings from the responsive menu to your site.
- Make sure you’ve installed the plugins that come with the theme.
- Double-check that all plugins have been installed and activated (if not, the sample data related to the responsive menu plugin will not be imported).
- Open the zip file, the menu.json file is in the Sample Data Folder
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard > Responsive Menu > Technical > Transfer and import menu.json from the “Sample Data” folder.
- Go to Responsive Menu > Initial Setup and make sure to select the menu you want to use for the responsive menu.
- and that’s it!
Rollback to old version/style
– If you clicked “Try, New version” and now the responsive menu doesn’t display anymore, is because you’ll need to create it again in order to use the new drag and drop option.
– To rollback to the old version/style in order to use the demo import as per demo or your old menu, go to “Responsive Menu > Settings > General Rollback Version” and select v3.1.30, and click the “Rollback” button.