1. To create a new Main Menu go to:
This tutorial demonstrates how to create a custom menu in WordPress and how to create a menu structure.:
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Menus
- Click on the “create a new menu” link.
- Write a name for you menu.
- Press Create Menu button.
2. To customize your new Menu:
- Start to add menu items from the left panels (Homepages, Pages, Links, Categories).
- You can manage your menus by using the drag and drop functionality and rearrange the menu items in the desired order.
After setting up your menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page and assign the menu to the “Header Navigation” Theme Locations at the bottom. Select Header Navigation same thing you see in the photo from the below.
- Click the Save Menu button.