Download Theme From Themeforest
- Login to you Envato account (Themeforest account)
- Navigate to the Themeforest Downloads section
- Find the theme purchase and click on the Download button next to the theme name.
- In the opened drop down choose between:
- All Files & Documentation – contains the installable WordPress file, documentation and other assets (eg. PSD files),
- Installable WordPress File Only – contains only the theme zip file that you use to install our theme. If you install it via FTP then unzip it first, then use the extracted folder.
Download Theme From Anthemes
From your downloads page, you are able to download all themes, one by one, having the option to download the new/old version for all themes, as you can see from the screenshot below.
For example “Peloo v1.1” that’s the installable WordPress file.
To download a theme, go to the “Downloads” page and hover the “Download” button and a drop menu will be displayed:
- Peloo v1.1 ( this is the latest version ).
- Peloo v1.0 ( old version, in case there is a bug in the latest version, you can download the old one until the bug is fixed).
- Child Theme ( Child themes are often used when you want to customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing the ability to upgrade that theme ).
- Sample Data ( demo content files, demo-content.xml & menu.json (optional). If “One Click Import” doesn’t work, you can install the demo content manually using the demo-content.xml file ).
- PSD Files (some themes contain elements, like logo/background, etc).