Responsive Menu Configuration
This is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin for WordPress, with 70 customizable options for a nice mobile menu or tablet menu experience enabling you to change the:
Import settings as per DEMO
In order to install the demo content of the Responsive Plugin, go to Dashboard > Responsive Menu > Technical > Transfer and import menu.json from the “Sample Data” folder.
- Install and activate the Responsive Menu plugin from here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-menu/
- This theme includes a .json file that will allow you to import the settings from the responsive menu to your site.
- Make sure you’ve installed the plugins that come with the theme.
- Double-check that all plugins have been installed and activated (if not, the sample data related to the responsive menu plugin will not be imported).
- Open the zip file, the menu.json file is in the Sample Data Folder
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard > Responsive Menu > Technical > Transfer and import menu.json from the “Sample Data” folder.
- Go to Responsive Menu > Initial Setup and make sure to select the menu you want to use for the responsive menu.
- and that’s it!