Installing Via WordPress
- Login to WordPress Browse to Appearance > Themes
- Click “Add New” button
- Click the “Upload Theme” buton
- Click Browse
- Select the zipped theme file to upload (the zip file you’ve downloaded from your “Downloads” page) and click Install.
- Now Activate the theme.
Upload Via FTP Server
- Login to your site via FTP
- Browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes
- Unzip the theme file you’ve downloaded from your “Downloads” page and upload it
- Login to WordPress
- Browse to Appearance > Themes
- Find and activate the theme.