I call this my weekend lifesaver. Sure, it’s just another prolific kale smoothie recipe, but I should give you fair warning that this also happens to be a magical hangover cure. It’s true! Combine in a blender and blend until smooth. Or, if using a food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the coconut water and process until the pieces are fine. Lastly, add the coconut water and process until smooth.
Chia Pudding Dessert
This is important to emphasize, because PayPal isn’t adding Bitcoin as a currency to its own digital wallet. It also won’t be processing Bitcoing payments on its secure payments platform: everything is being handled by one of the three third-parties.
Merchants who pre-sell products, meaning asking for money up-front for a product or service that will be delivered in the future, will also not be supported. This is, according to PayPal, to safeguard customers from businesses that can’t give refunds if they fold before the product is shipped and after buyer protection expires.
- 12 oz coconut water, no sugar addedent here
- 1 cup raw kale, torn into pieces
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
In other words, the company is starting to accept Bitcoin, but very slowly and very cautiously. PayPal Senior Director of Corporate Strategy Scott Ellison explains.
Combine in a blender and blend until smooth. Or, if using a food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the coconut water and process until the pieces are fine.
In other words, enabling the new Mobile setting (Chrome Management needs to be turned on first) means that all supported policies (check the lightbulb beside each policy to see if it will on Android and iOS) will apply to Chrome on mobile devices. All users who are signed in to Chrome for mobile with their organization’s account.
Blueberry Chia Pudding Dessert
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups mini potatoes
- 40 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 1 salt and pepper
- Grease a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add in chicken bouillon cubes, lemon juice and water. Cover with sliced onions.
- Place chicken drumsticks on top over top of onions. Top with mini potatoes, garlic cloves, fresh thyme and salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 6 hours. Check chicken’s temperature with a meat thermometer prior to serving to ensure its fully cooked. Serve hot.